Responsible for internal as well as client facing web applications. The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience developing applications used in a production business environment supporting existing applications as well as creating new applications or class libraries as needed. Designs/codes applications, internal and client facing web applications, following specifications using the appropriate tools. Maintains and modifies existing applications and class libraries on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members. Responsible for performing custom design and enhancements to system applications as necessary and under the direction of senior staff. Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for product.
- Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.